Last tutorial.

This week also saw my last one to one tutorial, after so much trial and error with my work I had a final sequence I was happy with. The start of the week saw my last shoot done and dusted, then a very long evening through to morning in the library.

I had got to a sequence I was happy with and added in that latest shoot, I also had tried to print the work relatively similar to the sizes I want to print in the final print.  We talked about adding in extra photos to pages that looked dull with only one image on or adding multiple images like a collage. At this point I was little skeptical to the idea of change this late in the day, but I do have time to add more photos in and see how I find them.

Another point that was brought to my attention was image size and quality. My origional thinking was that all the images had to be same size and placed in such order. Whereas the new idea now is three large prints ranging from A1-A3 stuck in some order but not uniformed. And lastly a small A5 print from first year that is almost hidden. In said image it was Jess’ first time in the studio and that is apparent by her terrified expression, which I think would fit both nicely and humorously.

But overall it was a nice official last tutorial, I left feeling happy about the work I had shown with only small things to consider which did make a even nicer change!! I will not miss the what feels like project re-write every single tutorial. :’)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s